Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies and gents, just want to introduce myself to all the London and south east members. My name is Phil, i live and work in surrey but have been known to travel to one or two meets, so i know quite a few regional members.

I hope that we can carry on with our usual monthly new barn meet and of course the trophy for best car.

Also will be arranging some more runs to the coast this year and will be asking you guys and girls for any recommended locations for beer and banter.

Hopefully we can get some new members involved too and have some more great days and evenings out.

I also think it would be a good idea to update our regions members list as it hasn't been done for a while so Keep an eye out and please add your names etc.

I would like to wish all our Region a Happy and prosperous 2010 and if anybody has any ideas or questions please feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Congratulations Phil in your new role. Thought there was something different about your colour in the sb

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(fishface31a @ 4 Jan 2010, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congrats again Phil and a Happy New Year to you! Will you be organising some Lydden BHP Show visits perchance?

you read my mind Andy, don't want you both going cold turkey.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
seems they give these positions to any Tom
or Harry these days

be sure you can count on me for any help or anything to help you out phil

so glad they picked the right man for the job

·
Registered
280 Posts
Well done mate. Must be those awsome brakes you had fitted that got you the role.

One things for sure your committed to the ST bage.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well done Phil. Dont know any of you people, never been to a meet but it sounds a crack. Hope to meet some of you guys soon.

ST 500 (standard so far)

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(webbyst @ 4 Jan 2010, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>seems they give these positions to any Tom
or Harry these days

be sure you can count on me for any help or anything to help you out phil

so glad they picked the right man for the job

Cheers Neil

QUOTE(Andy @ 4 Jan 2010, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well done mate. Must be those awsome brakes you had fitted that got you the role.

One things for sure your committed to the ST bage.

Thanks Andy,

QUOTE(DAGENHAM DODGE @ 4 Jan 2010, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well done Phil. Dont know any of you people, never been to a meet but it sounds a crack. Hope to meet some of you guys soon.

ST 500 (standard so far)

Your most welcome to pop along to any of our meets.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Once again well done Mr Phil!.....I'm hopeful of getting out to a few more meets this year (work allowing of course)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts