Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Introduction To The St Club

436 views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  Carsey 
#1 ·
Hello Guys,

Thanks for letting me join. It's great to find this site and to see so much interest in the Focus ST.

I've had an ST since '06 and I was doing well to convince my wife that it was a fast car that wouldn't be noticed. No sooner had the words left my mouth that I stopped at a set of traffic lights, a sports car pulled up next to me, the driver lowered his window and gave the the biggest thumps up. I knew then that the ST was special.

Even with the known issues of the ST (e.g. bad turning circle or fuel), I just could not help myself buying another this month (reg in March). I weighed up the pro's and con's and although the con's won, my heart would not let me buy anything else (with 5 doors).

Cheers,

Keith

#7 ·
QUOTE(Gardener @ 6 Feb 2010, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
to the club Keith. I think you will like it here mate

Thanks for the warm welcome

After reading posts here, I'm thinking about asking the dealer to change the black alloys to the silver ones. With the performance blue body colour they may not look great. I will have to ask nicely.

The one thing I really like about my current ST is the alloys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.