Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Introduction New North West Rep

838 views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  kevinb 
#1 ·
Hello,

As the new North West Rep I thought I had best introduce myself. I live near Haydock Park racecourse with my girlfriend Denise and step daughter Brittany and I work as a Structural Steel Draughtsman.

I have had my ST and been a member of the club since January 2009 and have spent so much money on it because of this club. If I hadn't found the club I'm sure the missis would have had the bigger house she wants by now!
I enjoy most things to do with cars especially Rallying. My other main interest is sport and I will watch pretty much anything to do with it with football being the top of the list, I also like Rugby, Horse racing, Cricket (this is why my username is thestumper, as I used to play Cricket for Haydock and I was the wicket keeper) and I occasionally like to hack the local Golf courses up.

With regards to meets, I have a few thing in mind along with the established IOM trip, Lakes Run, Rolling road days ect. I will be looking into another run over the West Yorkshire way, as I think you have better roads than over this way, but I will need your help as you know the area a lot better than I do, so please feel free to PM me and we can sort something out for next year when the weather is a bit better. I will be putting some meets up soon in the North West section, so keep looking. They will only start though in the New year as I think we are going to struggle to get anything half decent sorted this side of Christmas.

If anyone has any idea's I am always open to suggestions and by all means arrange meets between yourselves and If I can I will always try to attend.
I feel very passionate about the ST and the club, so with help from you we can make the North West Region successful
I have made many friends since January this year and I hope to make many more as rep, so I hope to see you all at a meet soon.

Cheers Si

There is also a fairly new list pinned in the North West section for you all to add your location and car colour so please add to it as you join.

See less See more
#3 ·
QUOTE(thestumper @ 18 Nov 2009, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello,

As the new North West Rep I thought I had best introduce myself. I live near Haydock Park racecourse with my girlfriend Denise and step daughter Brittany and I work as a Structural Steel Draughtsman.

I have had my ST and been a member of the club since January 2009 and have spent so much money on it because of this club. If I hadn't found the club I'm sure the missis would have had the bigger house she wants by now!
I enjoy most things to do with cars especially Rallying. My other main interest is sport and I will watch pretty much anything to do with it with football being the top of the list, I also like Rugby, Horse racing, Cricket (this is why my username is thestumper, as I used to play Cricket for Haydock and I was the wicket keeper) and I occasionally like to hack the local Golf courses up.

With regards to meets, I have a few thing in mind along with the established IOM trip, Lakes Run, Rolling road days ect. I will be looking into another run over the West Yorkshire way, as I think you have better roads than over this way, but I will need your help as you know the area a lot better than I do, so please feel free to PM me and we can sort something out for next year when the weather is a bit better. I will be putting some meets up soon in the North West section, so keep looking. They will only start though in the New year as I think we are going to struggle to get anything half decent sorted this side of Christmas.

If anyone has any idea's I am always open to suggestions and by all means arrange meets between yourselves and If I can I will always try to attend.
I feel very passionate about the ST and the club, so with help from you we can make the North West Region successful
I have made many friends since January this year and I hope to make many more as rep, so I hope to see you all at a meet soon.

Cheers Si

There is also a fairly new list pinned in the North West section for you all to add your location and car colour so please add to it as you join.

Good Man

all the best in your new role....

#7 ·
QUOTE(Focus_ASBO @ 18 Nov 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice one Si, I wish you all the best taking over as Rep, if you need any contacts then please feel free to pick my brains!

Best of Luck mate and see you at the next meet!

Cheers Rick, I certainly will be in touch mate, as your knowledge will be needed especially for the Lakes Run as I dont know the way!

QUOTE(Carsey @ 18 Nov 2009, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Congratulations mate, great news..

I was thinking of organising a meet if thats ok, was thinking of a party at your house to celebrate you becoming rep..

Anyone interested add your names..

1. Carsey

You crack on matey, just let me know when and I will supply the Sambuca too if you want.

#13 ·
QUOTE(stevie b asbo @ 19 Nov 2009, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sure you wiil be fine as the new rep Si lookin forward to meeting you in the near future

Cheers Stevie.

QUOTE(Andye @ 19 Nov 2009, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice one mate, I only work up the road from you on Penny Lane

I have just driven down Penny Lane on the way to Galloways for my dinner, suprised you didnt hear me.

#21 ·
QUOTE(mattylst @ 21 Nov 2009, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good luck mate and i`m sure you will do a fab job of being a rep,hope to get to a meet 1 day as not been to any yet trying to make money at work for my kids xmas prezzyz lol.

Good luck

matt.

Cheers Matt. Family come first mate. Hopefully see you in the new year at a meet. There is a rolling road day on the 6th of Feb if you fancy that. If not there will be plenty of others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.