Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hi,

As some of you may or may not know I have just taken over from Neil as the North of Scotland rep so I thought I'd introduce (or re-introduce) myself.

I'm Gary and I work offshore. At the moment I have a black 5dr ST (see below if my signature still works) which I've owned for just over a year. I think I'm a very approachable guy so if you have any ideas for meets or days/nights out feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to organise something (even if it does clash with my offshore rota). The region does suffer from a lack of numbers and so I feel it's probably a wise idea if we were to ask some other forums if they want to join us (my personal preference is that we keep it Ford but it doesn't have to). Likewise if you are a member of another forum and you think we'd like to attend just ask!!

Hopefully come the next show season we'd have got to a position where we have regular meets and most members know each other well. I think in order to get a stronger region we've all got to put in the effort to come up with ideas of things to do but I will take as much responsibility as I can to get the region busy again.

Thanks for reading. Safe motoring,

Gary

1 - 11 of 11 Posts