Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I have done a lot of exterior black red painting. But what could I do to the interior? The only thing I've done from standard is stick a red/black ford sign on the steering wheel! Any ideas

Pictures would be appreciated if poss

·
Registered
885 Posts
Black or carbon steering wheel inserts with red ST logo would be a nice touch. Carbon central console.Possibilities are endless.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Footwell led lights. Saw a post a while back with coloured stiching around the gear stick leather cover.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks ill look into it

As for the gear stick, I need a new one as its all ripped, is it expensive and where would I get one from?

Ta

·
Registered
409 Posts
I saw it on a link on here so I'll av a look and see if I can find it for you if not someone else may jump in with the info.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Can't find that article sorry Oli I even posted a question asking if ne1 else had a link but no one got back to me.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
here is mine ignore the trim missing from the stereo..its on order...not massively different but i like it thought the stereo fascia needs wrapping again as the corners are rip!..carbon trim on the steering wheel needs replacing as i am going with black and silver badges. The ford badge on wheel is now silver on black, mine already has red footwell lights..thought these were standard?...also thinking about changing all the lights to blue on dash and switches etc

Attachments

·
Registered
546 Posts
Ill stick some pics up tomorrow mate iv done my stereo ash try cover and gear surround in carbon then I don't the vent surrounds and steering wheel insert in green

Carbon before the green

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looking good everyone!
Leeroy is the carbon bit round the steering wheel hard to do? Where to buy from?

And also you know the lights in the centre of the car when your looking up whilst sat in the driver seat,
Are they them Cree 38 mm?
And same for the rear centre light?

Thanks in advance

1 - 17 of 17 Posts