Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
It will be under the glove box in the fuse box, just remove the two plastic tabs and it will drop down to revreal the fuses.

I dont know what number it is as I have a pre facelift which I think is numbered different but they are in your manual

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could you please identify which actual fuse it was / is? My manual has a completely different fuse box diagram to the actual fuse box itself!

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
The facelift is fuse 104 and pre facelift 80, Battery saver and Interior Lamps which is a 10amp fuse.

There are two manuals to download Here post #2 & #8.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just blew this fuse myself putting in led interior bulbs. So thanks for the info. Its a shame there is no spare fuses in the car.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Separate note:
I just noticed on my drive home (sure its not been like this before), my interior light was on. Extremely dimmed but on Nether the less.
I fitted blue LED's some time last year and when i open the door or switch them on, they're bright blue. Switch them off and they're off. But on the middle setting (auto on when door is ajar) and the door is closed, there was a faint illumination coming from the light.
Bit puzzling. Was gonna switch it off to save my battery over night, but locking the door turned it off completely.
The only thing different with the car today is rear plate lights (noticed one went yesterday, so I changed them today) but I'm not sure if thats even connected to my interior puzzlement. :s

·
Registered
118 Posts
Funny this cos ive tried to install a blue led to the rear interior n it blows the fuse each time ? Given up now tbh,bought the car with leds in footwells,front interior,boot n no.plate but the rear interior was standard. Bit annoying tbh.
Be interested if anyone else had this prob ?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Funny this cos ive tried to install a blue led to the rear interior n it blows the fuse each time ? Given up now tbh,bought the car with leds in footwells,front interior,boot n no.plate but the rear interior was standard. Bit annoying tbh.
Be interested if anyone else had this prob ?
Did blow the fuse putting in the rear interior LED. But put a new fuse in afterward and it all lit up brilliantly (blue).
Hadn't thought about boot lights! Fanx!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Did blow the fuse putting in the rear interior LED. But put a new fuse in afterward and it all lit up brilliantly (blue).
Hadn't thought about boot lights! Fanx!
Lol- boot looks nice @ night, lights not that big tho...what bulb did u stick in the rear interior ?
I'm thinking im using too much Wattage.... Keeps blowing fuses

1 - 11 of 11 Posts