Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem, there is a mark on top of the turbo pod plastic looks like someone had a sat nav and it fell off taking a lump out of the top layer of soft plastic. I tried covering it with a tracker sticker but the dome shape makes it crease and not stick, got a air fresher stick blob thing but that wont stick. Any ideas how to mask it, cover it, change just the top, wrap it. I am very
and I need it covered lol

Any suggestions??

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hello mate

Just replace the trim, you can pull it from the top but that will probably break it. I sold one on eBay recently so check on there first, they are quite cheap. You have to pop the rev and speed cluster out and put your hand in and release each clip. Job takes around 10mins to do. Very easy, pm me if you need any more help.

Paul

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I have a problem, there is a mark on top of the turbo pod plastic looks like someone had a sat nav and it fell off taking a lump out of the top layer of soft plastic. I tried covering it with a tracker sticker but the dome shape makes it crease and not stick, got a air fresher stick blob
thing but that wont stick. Any ideas how to mask it, cover it, change just the top, wrap it. I am very
and I need it covered lol
Any suggestions??
if you are refering to the turbo pod that sits on the top of the dash you could always use some plastic filler smooth it off and get the full thing wrapped carbon or another colour?....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts