Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did Ford ever release an ST variant floor mat? I know there is an RS one and a Mountune version but I don't want either.

Where is the cheapest place to buy a genuine velour Ford Focus interior mat set?

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Did Ford ever release an ST variant floor mat? I know there is an RS one and a Mountune version but I don't want either.

Where is the cheapest place to buy a genuine velour Ford Focus interior mat set?
The best mats embroided with ST and your choice of edging colour are available on Ebay. Focus generic mats are available from your local Ford dealer.

·
Formerly Known As Shep4785
1,421 Posts

Ford did do an ST mat but it never actually had a badge on it, I ended up buying a badge off Ebay that you can iron on the mat.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Random question lads but do your cars have tabs for the mats to click into position?
I never purchased any as I live in the country and any sort of fabric mat, would be an absolute nightmare to keep clean! So i got good old rubber mats in mine

I guess what you mean though is do the GB mats locate on the standard locking clip position!?

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
I never purchased any as I live in the country and any sort of fabric mat, would be an absolute nightmare to keep clean! So i got good old rubber mats in mine

I guess what you mean though is do the GB mats locate on the standard locking clip position!?
No I meant do you have locking clips cus I don't on mine for some reason although there is a hole in the mats for them

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
No I meant do you have locking clips cus I don't on mine for some reason although there is a hole in the mats for them
Someone must have some in your local area, they come free with every front set of mats that are bought from Ford for the Focus. Probably about £10 on there own knowing Ford. I'm sure if you knew someone at the local Ford garage then they could sort you out some FOC.

:EDIT: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-mat-clips-focus-fiesta-mondeo-s-max-galaxy-kuga-etc-/181032216516?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a265c67c4 rip off!

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
Cheers lads. Fed up of the thing moving all the time.
Guess what I'll be buying in about 30 seconds

1 - 13 of 13 Posts