Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the exterior finally all sorted with help from a few of your guys, got the dodo juice red mist detailing spray. The the last one...for now

My next question is to the interior, mainly the dash an doorcards, never really been a fan of cleaning these but there getting bit grim from mud off my shoes etc and even scuffs and marks.

Is there any products you lot recommend to clean without leaving a nasty greasy feel to everywhere?

Thaks

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
buy some interior cleaner off cleanyourcar.com or elsewhere and soak an old shammy leather in the stuff and give the interior a good wipe over/scrub and keep rinsing the leather and re applying interior cleaner. i get all my products in bulk from the local valeters. (perks of being an ex valet company manager)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the replys people

Ill look into both, that Poorboys NLD looks good with a bit of meguairs all purpose cleaner first

Cheers

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'd recommend hoovering all the plastics and then cleaning all the dirt off with a wet cloth (keep rinsing). Allow to dry and then use either the poorboys stuff already mentioned or AG Vinyl and Rubber Care. You may need to use AG Foaming Upholstery Cleaner too.

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
Nothing beats a damp cloth, nothing worse than a shiny dash.

I howeve rocasionaly use 303 aerospace protectant because of the UV protectant and it does not make the dash shiny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts