Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend any insurance companies beyond the mainstream and club sponsors to insure the ST.
I got a pretty good quote from Sky (Thanks Alex, knew his stuff). Yet Greenlight wanted more money when I added my 54 yr old mother wtf?
Just want to see if any other companies can beat the price's I have now!

Sorting out insurance is such a ball ache.

Thanks Rob.

Mods: DS Remap
DS Induction
Full turbo back
Springs

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
Hi mate i shopped around the best quote i got was Adrian Flux beat all the online quotes give them a go 08700 777120

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE(stevie b asbo @ 27 Jan 2010, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi mate i shopped around the best quote i got was Adrian Flux beat all the online quotes give them a go 08700 777120

What do you pay if you dont mind me asking and do you have any mods? and are they delcared

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I'm with Brentacre. Limit on my policy is 300bhp and I can add mods with no admin charge which is fantastic.

I am 26 with full no claims and one claim last year and I pay 600.

I was with Greenlight last year and paid 470 but I ended up with quite a few 25 quid admin charges for adding mods. Then they decided they didn't like my postcode anymore and did not offer me a renewal.

Chris Knott also gave me a good quote

Chris

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I'm with Adrian Flux too, call them last, nobody else, and they'll beat what you already have! They have a policy on beating quotes for new business at the minute.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
QUOTE(jonomitch87 @ 27 Jan 2010, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If its a std ST. try direct line...they were good untill i started modding

Yer sorry Jon, Car is modified. Tried Adrain Flux, Same as Greenlight did not want to play ball (Higher Price).
Thanks for the replys guys and keep them comming.

Will try Brentacre, thanks Chris.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts