Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
hey peeps just wanted some views on noise diff of an autospeciallist C.A.I.S gen 2 compared to panel filter which i currently have

i want more noise/ performance!! the dreamscience C.A.I.S ive listened to on you tube sounds nice

is it worth saving that lil bit extra n goin for the dsci induction kit and rs ecu cover n be done with it

any feedback greatly appreciated

thanks again

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
right a simple and quick answer. on all my cars ive always had cai kits. no real major gains and just a slight deeper note. i had a panel filter on my st with no noise gain just reved more free.
when i looked to getting a cai on my st i didnt know which direction to go. my mate had a cai kit from wolf and he says it gave him more power which i didnt believe but it didnt have any extra noise that we could here.
i bought and fitted the dsci and the noise is crazy its give a deep but not too loud growl while a big sucking noise and then on let off it does that flutter noise which is louder than i thought it would be.
and the main thing for me is im shocked on the power differnace. it pulls harder (noticable) and revs alot!! more free all the way round to the limiter. im impressed.

in my view your paying the extra money for the noise but im more than 100% happy with the kit.
so its your choice..

gray

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(gray @ 28 Dec 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>right a simple and quick answer. on all my cars ive always had cai kits. no real major gains and just a slight deeper note. i had a panel filter on my st with no noise gain just reved more free.
when i looked to getting a cai on my st i didnt know which direction to go. my mate had a cai kit from wolf and he says it gave him more power which i didnt believe but it didnt have any extra noise that we could here.
i bought and fitted the dsci and the noise is crazy its give a deep but not too loud growl while a big sucking noise and then on let off it does that flutter noise which is louder than i thought it would be.
and the main thing for me is im shocked on the power differnace. it pulls harder (noticable) and revs alot!! more free all the way round to the limiter. im impressed.

in my view your paying the extra money for the noise but im more than 100% happy with the kit.
so its your choice..

gray

thanks for that m8y
think it will be the dsci

·
Registered
279 Posts
just fitted my dream science induction kit last night ... WOW what a noise from it, what a pest to fit right enough lol

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
QUOTE(Damo1 @ 6 Jan 2010, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just fitted my dream science induction kit last night ... WOW what a noise from it, what a pest to fit right enough lol

Alrite Damo, does the car feel any quicker?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts