Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to invest in some DMB gel badges soon, but not sure what ones to get???

As some of you know I have PB
and I am intending on painting my calipers yellow as soon as the hot weather comes along. I also have the mountune kit on the car, so there is a yellow theme starting. I am also going to carbon fibre my rear diffusor as bonnet lip soon.

So with this in mind, any ideas what colour mixes of badges would look good?

I was thinking Black background with yellow writing, or maybe Carbon Fibe background with yellow writing - with Ford or maybe customised with Mountune on the front grill and Ford on the back.

As you can see, rather indecisive at the mo hence the advice needed!

Hope you all can come in with your ideas - got some major plans coming up so this is the start point! Once this is sorted the ball will start rolling!

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
lovin the idea of carbon with yellow mountune on it mate. mountune on the front & ford on the back assuming you already have the elusive montune badge on the rear.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah got my mini Mountune on the back already

Been trying to photoshop how it would look - but for £10, may just ring them and take the plunge and just buy them. Think it would look good once my carbon bonnet lip is wrapped

Still open to suggestions though for other colours.

So carbon and silver on the back you thinking then stingy?

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
no mate. i would go for carbon with yellow ford on the back & carbon with yellow mountune on the front. keep the yellow theme going.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Would look good I reckon, it's nice to see contrasting colours. I look forward to seeing the photos when it's done!

Here's mine with red badge, ignore the foot

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts