Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,285 Posts
Yesterday (Sunday), I jetwashed the car on the drive, dried it off, done all the windows, wheels, calipers, tyres, interior and then went out to a meet last night and ended up doing some more detailing when we got there...

Today (Monday) , I jetwashed the car on the drive, dried it off, done all the windows, wheels, calipers, tyres, interior, door sills, boot sills, cleaned the leather upholstery, vacummed the boot and tidied up the car care box in the boot...

Can anyone see a pattern emerging... am I ill ?!? Do I have an OCD ?!?

I have had 6 days off and back to work tonight ... the car can breathe a sigh of relief ... unless of course it rains tonight and then when I wake from my night shift tomorrow, I may well do it again ...

**EDIT ... the sky has gone dark ... must prep jet wash... wash off dirty rain ... sponge at the ready .. ARRGGHHH, Laura, we need a garage!!!!!**

·
Registered
773 Posts
Oh dear!!! At least I'll get collected in a clean car tonight though.

If it rains, I'll leave the jetwash and sponge by the back door for you!!!

·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's going to rain in a minute...
... my nice clean car will be ... violated again ...

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Scott have you tried hypnotherapy. lol

You'll wash away the lacquer at this rate, but mine needs a clean if it will help you feel better.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
The outlook for you is quite dim I'm afraid, it's like herpes in that you'll most likely have it for life now

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Surely there are better things to do to entertain yourself? My car hasnt been washed in the 3 months ive owned it

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
QUOTE(Lucy @ 25 Jan 2010, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Surely there are better things to do to entertain yourself? My car hasnt been washed in the 3 months ive owned it

Quite possibly but many of us would rather not lower the tone

Then again...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts