Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 mk2 5 door pfl in performance blue, CP320
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to do a reset on my phone the other day, and it came up with some new Google settings I had to choose. Anyway it wanted a name so chose Phill P1 as it wouldnt allow Phill P which is the name I've used for the past 4 years, I'm now showing only 2 posts..... Oh ******.

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah ******, how do I delete the Phill P1 account 😁☺

·
Administrator
Mk2 RS MP350
24,671 Posts
If I find someone that fits the bill, I'll let you know 😁

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To the person who deleted the doppelganger Phill P1 thank you for doing that, much appreciated 🙏🙏👍🏻👍🏻😊

·
Administrator
261 Posts
We recently rolled out Google One Tap, which allows guests to quickly register on the site. A side effect of this, is some regular members might log in using that and end up creating a new account. It will happen from time to time and is a growing pain of the new feature.

Glad it got handled for ya :)

-Mike

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We recently rolled out Google One Tap, which allows guests to quickly register on the site. A side effect of this, is some regular members might log in using that and end up creating a new account. It will happen from time to time and is a growing pain of the new feature.

Glad it got handled for ya :)

-Mike
Yes all sorted now thanks, I tried to log into the mondeo forum with same software and it tried to do the same but avoided it lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts