Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forgot to get the before, druing and after photos, but put it this way, i couldnt see out the rear window and the car was trying to be white onstead of orange...

So i decided to wash her...

Jet washed off 1st

Used bilberyy snow foam, never snow foamed before, mixture was a lil weak but it id its job

Then a quick warm water wash with Dodo juice born to be mild, very impressedwith the results as car has not been washed for about 4 weeks!

Next steps will be to clay the car, shes covered in loads of black dots etc etc so need to get back to basics and start all over lol

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Looking awesome mate
that snow foam looks effective stuff.

Need to clay mine too, got the same black spots you speak of, just waiting for the weather to sort itself out!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Mart170 @ 10 Jan 2010, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looking awesome mate
that snow foam looks effective stuff.

Need to clay mine too, got the same black spots you speak of, just waiting for the weather to sort itself out!

Yeah just waiting onw eather mesel, thinking of buying a BIG gazeebo to cover the double drive to detailt he car in, my garage is tiny and
! lol

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Not a bad idea that mate, my dream is to own a double garage for detailing, but can't see that being the case for a while yet!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Mart170 @ 10 Jan 2010, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not a bad idea that mate, my dream is to own a double garage for detailing, but can't see that being the case for a while yet!

Same here, i live with mam and dad, it was nice enough for them to get a double drive laid when i bought the ST i think they will
themselves if i ask them to extend for the garage lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(weSTie @ 10 Jan 2010, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>spot on mate
be claying mine before the show season starts normally takes me most of the day

Thinking of bying a dual action polisher dude, use mams Micra as a test car lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts