Ford Focus ST Forum banner
141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
331 Posts
I need the whole unit mine is plain where the switch’s would be
I was going to post the above link but the post before yours said just the two switches was needed. There are two units by the way, one analog and one digital, both on ebay.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
Got the the seats and door cards in the back of the st 🤣

Got the seats in and do the door cards at a later date plus got the facelift rear lights in

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
331 Posts
To be honest it sounds great but it sounds just like the OEM muffler unless its due to being rev'ed stationary

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
331 Posts
Oh i bet it does, after watching it for the 3rd times you can hear the roar than the goggle like the OEM one.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
Big clean on the car, clay bar and machine polish. Got a few marks out and the bonnet looks a lot better

Attachments

·
Premium Member
ST225 - CP340
1,166 Posts
Looking lovely bud, can i ask was it easy replacing the clocks? i love the look over what i got on my pfl and thinking of doing the change over.
You can get them coded pretty easily as long as you have 2 keys (chap did it remotely for me but it's probably something you could do yourself as it required ELM config and Forscan). Just need the mileage to be LOWER (or zero) on the new clocks compared to your current as you can only increase and not decrease miles on the speedo. Does make a big difference - quite like the blue on Hyperrains car - but it doesn't suit my colour scheme unfortunately!

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
331 Posts
You can get them coded pretty easily as long as you have 2 keys (chap did it remotely for me but it's probably something you could do yourself as it required ELM config and Forscan). Just need the mileage to be LOWER (or zero) on the new clocks compared to your current as you can only increase and not decrease miles on the speedo. Does make a big difference - quite like the blue on Hyperrains car - but it doesn't suit my colour scheme unfortunately!
Yea there is a few people by me that can program them but he can decrease and increase the mileage, His on FB market but if its true i'm not sure as i know you can decrease it but its not legal.

I'm yet to Find a laptop that holds charge so i can plug the car up but i have read i can add the mileage and program keys.

141 - 158 of 158 Posts