Ford Focus ST Forum banner
121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Popped the hood when I got back as the fan kept kicking in and oh no split coolant hose 🙈 already ordered Airtec Pro Hoses in performance blue 🤣

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
331 Posts
Looking lovely bud, can i ask was it easy replacing the clocks? i love the look over what i got on my pfl and thinking of doing the change over.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
It’s wasn’t a hard job. I had the speedo with a new ecu and 2 keys the only pain was cutting the ecu security bar off with the 0 space you have. I started cutting the bolt with a multi tool but then just cut the bar with the bolt was and bent it back, That’s a lot faster and easier

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
Finished fitting the trc side skirts, Easy job fitted them with some self-taping screws. Has to drop the wheel on some wood as now I can’t get the jack under it now 🤣

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
The wiring for the heated seat switches is behind the dash panel , it’s easy to fit the seats but you will need to get the wheel type switches , they just pug in where your blanks are

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
331 Posts
I've seen them on FB market a few times, same picture from a ebay ad. Make sure to give them a good look over as they seem to have been passed about.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
Yeah iv seen a one or two on eBay but don’t look all that great,

didn’t think about the Facebook marketplace

121 - 140 of 158 Posts