Ford Focus ST Forum banner
341 - 360 of 373 Posts

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #350 ·
Waiting patiently for review
iv only driven 2mins home but they feel a lot smoother and nicer they say on the website you can feel some vibration but I can feel a little through the floor as low speed but don’t know if that was just me lol

Going to give it about a week and see what I think and I’ll start booting it then see if it holds up

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #353 ·
Waiting patiently for review
So far the Dreamscience S10 driveshafts seem to be holding up fine. I think the vibration I was feeling through the floor must of been in my head as Iv not felt anything since. Iv just started to boot it a few times and still seems alright.

It feels like a different car smooth driving now unlike before with a few noises and felt like sometimes I was braking when letting off the excelerater

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #355 ·
Ordered a new badge only for it to be little bigger then I liked but ordered another one that should be the right size.

Iv decided to make a nos fire extinguisher 🧯 Going to be a fully working fire extinguisher with the nos look for fun 🤣

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #358 ·
Come out really nice even tho I had it hanging up drying and I head my head on it 3 times then it fell 🤣😭 but apart from that looks good, Going to clean up some of the blue on the top melt part and wait for the sticker and then look at getting it fitted somewhere in the boot

Drinkware Liquid Fluid Plastic bottle Cylinder

341 - 360 of 373 Posts