Ford Focus ST Forum banner
321 - 340 of 373 Posts

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #327 ·
Been waiting months for the Mountune carbon engine cover to come in stock only ordered it yesterday and already out of stock !!!

Tool Hand tool Bumper Automotive exterior Wood

Going to dry a aerodisc on the front of the rims for shows just a little something different, like me mk3 rims so didn’t want to spent £1,000 plus on some new rotiform rims so just going to see if I can somehow get a disc just to sit my my mk3 rims

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #328 ·
Think Iv got some to make me the vinyl for the areodisc, Ordered a hex style centre cap so I’ll see if that works when it turns up
Wheel Eye Tire Automotive tire Rim

Got a cheap headlight I’m going to see if I can make some kind of headlight air intake for shows

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·
Got the headlight in the other day for the headlight air intake build I’ll have a look at doing

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper

Finley found some to do me the vinyl for the aero discs so should get them in a week or so, Still waiting on the aero disc to turn up 🙈

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #335 ·
Got no idea how this will look when done or even if I’ll like it to just do it for a show piece

Cut the two holes for the intakes (still waiting on one turning up) and given it a deep one coat of plastic dip, I’ll give it a few more coats then I’ll look at fitting the intakes into the lens

Branch Wood Dress Grass Trunk

Black-and-white Style Wood Tints and shades Insect

321 - 340 of 373 Posts