Ford Focus ST Forum banner
241 - 260 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
Finally got my ecu holder after 2 months but was missing the two holes to hold the ecu in 🤬 so now have to take it apart and line it up to drill.

plus on a down Iv got a P0101 code and only boost to half way. I’m hoping it’s just maybe a split in the cold side pipe 🤔 I have ordered a new upgrade one with the delete

Rectangle Gadget Font Tints and shades Electric blue

·
Registered
CP320
1,703 Posts
It’s not too bad a job to be honest if you approach it the right way👍

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #249 ·
Going mod c as I don’t have the turbo actuator so I’m only hitting half boost and no higher then 5rpm on mod x.

Did check on the dsci map as I was sure I was hitting full boost on mod x to start with and was thinking something was broken but that wasn’t the case thank god 🤣

On paper mod c is 315bhp and 350t but we all know what paper figures are good for 🤣

White Product Textile Sleeve Font

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·
not going to get the actuator then? i had mine done last week and got to say its like a updated mod x map :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that’s next on the list to get done then I’ll go back to modx but at the moment I’m going hitting half boost and can’t go over 5/5500rpm so safer if I drop down to modc for the time being

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Reactions: HyperRain

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Lower arms all fitted, Got the garage to do it has Iv hurt my back was £120 in the end. Think I’ll get the rear drop link done next
Hope you feel better soon bud, hate when my back gives way.

Reactions: HyperRain

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey man, great project you've got coming along.. I read thru all 13 pages haha.. Just wanna ask a couple of qns..

New carbon wing badges with the blue st 👌🏻
Beats that old chrome
Where'd you get this from? Was it a simple change? I can be really clumsy sometimes - dont wanna hurt my paint lol

Little art anyone
This is cool haha - who does this?? :p

241 - 260 of 308 Posts