Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Only been day 2 of owning the st2 but 100% puts a smiles on my face when I drive it 😃

Iv got a far few thing I want to do and something that need to be done, Going to need 2 front tyres so Ill go back to the trusted Goodyear eagle f1s all round 👌🏻

Need little things inside like new gear knob and head unit just coz I dont like it 😂

Going to need the bumper doing as the lacquer is coming off and a few mark here and there

Looking at getting some gloss black wheels

Getting my private plate back off the wife 😂😂😂

And some more things as we go down the road

Heres the st2 as it is at the moment, Only thing I done is wash it 👍🏻

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got the new badges on the st2. Already looking better then the tried old badges

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had some leds i took from my mondeo st tdci when it went to car heaven 😂 kept them as I always wanted a st of some kind again. Good job I did keep them 😉 So fitted the number plates, boot and interior light. Looks better then that dull orange colour the old bulbs was letting out 🙈

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Spent a few hours today spraying the grills gloss black as they was grey and looked out of date. Got them both off easy

Good clean and 4 coats of primer 3 gloss black and 3 lacquer

Looks 100% better and mocked up my private plate up from when I can get it back off the wifes car 😂😂😂

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Got the front Goodyear eagle f1s on today,

Only done the front as they was shot!!! And Im looking at getting some new rims next week hopefully 🙏🏻

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Fitted some new mirror indicator lenses as the old one was a little green!!!
Had to cable tie them in as the new ones was a bit **** at staying in the melt clip was just popping out but got them in 💪🏻

Got my new washer covers and also thinking so getting some gloss black rims next week 🤔

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
This thread is looking great. Only just noticed, your ST badge is different to mine... did they change them at some point?
Has also reminded me to change all my interior lights to LEDs, as well as install the footwell lights; and finally replace the blown boot light!
Thanks mate its getting there. Ive changed the st badge as I like the slightly newer ones.
I went graphite hides the brake dust a bit better 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah think Im going gloss black as Im redoing the plastics black

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Picking up some new wiper blades as mine was well past it.

Fitted the headlights I pick up I swapped over my bulbs as the ones in the set I got looked like a knock off 😂 had to replace one one the ballast units as it wasnt working but it looked like it got wet at some point thats why it wasnt working.

Car looks a lot better now them cloudy stickers lights have gone 😂

Now waiting on my facelift rear lights to turn up 👌🏻

Attachments

1 - 20 of 214 Posts