1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally going get me car done at dreamscience tomorrow
Can't wait

Only bad part is going have get up about 5 in the morning

ill keep look out for fellow club members on the trip, bound see someone lol and ill let you know how get on 2moz, and probley have few pictures post up.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Im working around hull area tomorrow mate will look out for you, unfortunatly im not in my
i will be in the works van.
I do no were dreamscience is tho so if i get chance ill drop by and say hello.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Its definately worth getting up for. You'll love it when its fitted. Are you getting it dyno'd while your there?

·
Registered
414 Posts
QUOTE(boost junkie @ 28 Jan 2010, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Finally going get me car done at dreamscience tomorrow
Can't wait

Only bad part is going have get up about 5 in the morning

ill keep look out for fellow club members on the trip, bound see someone lol and ill let you know how get on 2moz, and probley have few pictures post up.

had mine done DSCI ultra 3 weeks ago......... what a massive change its made to the
well worth getting up for. Say hello to jarred and the crew from me. Drive home safe Buzz.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Thats good itll be interesting to find out the before and after results. You'll have to get some piccys up when you get a chance. You'll enjoy it tommorow Carl and Jared are both good lads and really know their stuff.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeh ill post up some pic's

well had mine already dyno'd so looking forward to seen how similar too results will be on two diff dyno's.

well they say it goes to 290bhp from 225 but if get same similar reading as got when i dyno'd mine b4 (255bhp) then could break 300bhp
have too see.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
That 255 seems a tad high for a panel filter alone. Your figure is gonna depend on the map with them mods. Do you get a mod b/c map with your package?? Will be very interesting to see what you do make.

I need to get mine done soon, never had it dyno'd ever, get the zorst on then we'll see about getting it done.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
What will she require to hit that magic 300. I got 302 at dreamscience and 301 on the second run. Id like to get her on another dyno to compare as we all know its a lottery lol. If you get Mod C tommorow your gonna be mightily impressed it just pulls and pulls in all gears, within the law of course

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeh it does but then again ive seen other pretty much standard st's make very good power. be interesting anyway.

It comes with mod b.

·
Registered
261 Posts
What time will you be there from? I'm lucky there on my doorstep and they already mapped mine and would love to have a lot more done but cant afford it yet but would love to see whats poss!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Hey Chris, speaking to Jared, he told me that originally DS was looking to get the unit next to my work in Stone, that would have been very handy!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
255 with just a panel filter ? That's a very good result , so wonder what mine is with a panel filter / spacer and running dsci ... Would be very interested in your before and after runs mate

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Hi,

Did you flash at me this morning on your way into DS? Was in my PB ST-2, you were sat in traffic between the motorway and the hospital?

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
well i have been today and had me car done.

1st run on there dyno the car did 243bhp and 240ft torque

2nd run with stage 2 fitted car did 297bhp and 350ft torque

Had a enjoyable drive back to say the least
. The noise from the DSCI induction kit is amazing from whistle of the turbo to the dump value chatter! The exhaust sounds the dogs
too! Its so addictive, when boost comes in with the mod B plus its a total animal. It just pulls and pulls and keeps going............ all the way up to 70mph

Thanks to Jared and Karl for looking after us and making such a top job. There service is excellent and had a very enjoyable day. learned quite a lot. If anyone is thinking of modding there car id say take it too these lads, THEY KNOW WHAT THERE DOING!!

Ill post some pic's up later on when get them up loaded.

just can't stop smiling, what a day, what a chrimbo prezzie. Just a cheeky sports cat and 300bhp will be broken

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
About time mate! Looks like your 255 was a tad out! Get it dyno'd again at the first place and you'll hit 315 easy!

They are great figures though! Bit worried now that my exhaust might be a bit loud!

Glad you enjoyed your day out, PS you can change your signature now!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts