Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for posting this in here but can't get into my bonnet once again and can't find the how to thread. Can anyone point it out please? Isn't it a go up from underneath job?
TIA

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers mick, doesn't seem to work though :-( no matter how hard I try to press the mechanism back my key turns with no resistance at all. If all else fails then the cars going in to DS for an rs clutch on Tuesday so hopefully they will be able to work some magic!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Cheers mick, doesn't seem to work though :-( no matter how hard I try to press the mechanism back my key turns with no resistance at all. If all else fails then the cars going in to DS for an rs clutch on Tuesday so hopefully they will be able to work some magic!
It is difficult to get it to engage again,i used a garden cane (bambo) and shoved that into the spot with quite some pressure,and gently turning the key at the same time i got it to engage,and unlock,there is a pic in the thread of the white clip that becomes dislodged near the end of the thread,give you and idea of how small it is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts