Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see who loves there st aw who's in love with there st lol how often do you clean your car inside and out , I'd say 1 once a week if i I got time me ???

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,488 Posts
Every weekend no matter what the weather rain snow frost neibourghs think iam mad

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
In the summer, once a week or at least every 2 depending on what I am doing. Winter is about once a month although I'll try and do at least the alloys once a week

·
Registered
528 Posts
Well, having had the car for 18 months now, I have reduced to doing it once a week on a Saturday morning, however up until now I have been doing it twice a week (Wednesday late afternoon/evening) and Saturday morning. It is white... (trying to justify it)

·
Registered
253 Posts
when I first got the car It was everytime was dirty especially the alloys as they are white, now once a week now ive clayed polished and waxed it including the wheels much easier to keep on top of the dirt the inside is once a week aswell

·
Registered
239 Posts
A full wash inside and out every weekend regardless of the weather, includes pre-wash snow foam etc etc. Then every 4 months ill give it a full detail and seal the bodywork. A full detail normally takes me a full weekend. It baffles me why people leave there cars dirty all winter then expect them to come up nice when they finally wash them again. The salt and grit is too bad for your car to leave it that long.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ye that why I try and wash mine at least once a week if i can i cleaned it 2 days ago and its dirty allready I hate the winter lol

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Outside is at least once a week..depends how dirty it gets from sitting on the drive for the whole week lol

Inside..once a month as hardly use the car

1 - 20 of 58 Posts