Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,just wondering how much i would get for a standard st exh..Anyone sold or bought one,just looking for a rough idea to contribute towards a stainless.

Thanks

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
You'll be lucky to get a bean for it unless you fall really lucky to be honest. Bit like standard intercoolers, airboxes and springs there are tons of them out there cluttering up peoples sheds after being taken off ST's when modded.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kinda thought that tbh,think i would be clutching at straws,unless,like you say somebody is looking to go back to standard

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
QUOTE(naejaps @ 15 Nov 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>you dont happen to have any modifying bits on the cheap aswell do you??

No sorry mate i sold the car with all the mods and he didnt want the standard parts,,

·
Registered
282 Posts
I would keep your standard parts to put back on when selling the car.

alot of people dont want modded cars (unless they've modded it themselves) as I'm finding out, hence had parts removed and refitted standard (which luckily were brand new for mine).

I also have 2 as new pre-facelift wheels with as new conti tyres - but want to keep them until car sold (if it sells)

when I was at profile auto saturday - they were just throwing out loads of standard exhausts - a big shame - cos in a few years when some need replacing on standard cars all these part used orignal ones will have been scrapped, and we will end up paying top prices at qwikfit etc..

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Open up the yellow pages, find a scrap metal dealer and ask them if they want an exhaust for a fiver, they will probably collect

1 - 10 of 10 Posts