Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a lowered preface lift on wolf springs and I am thinking of getting a stoffler front splitter . I have now around 13cm clearance at the front but is the stoffler going to make it too low. I dont use the car as my daily car but dont want it limiting where I can drive.

Thanks Chris

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does anyone know how much the front stoffler lowers the car at the front and is it recommended fro lowered cars

Thanks Chris

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
lowers the front by 55mm at the front. fitted one to mine the other week got 4'' of clearance off the floor now still goes over speed bumps ok

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(weSTie @ 15 Feb 2010, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>lowers the front by 55mm at the front. fitted one to mine the other week got 4'' of clearance off the floor now still goes over speed bumps ok

Can the stoffler be modified to be a little higher . I see you have modified your grill have you go any pictures of the Stoffler fitted

Thanks Chris

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I can't even lower mine..its standard and I get about 1mm of clearance on some bumps, I have caught the front end multiple times on speed humps!

Amazes me how anyone can lower their car, let alone put a stoffler on it and still drive around!

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
must have got mountains for speed bumps where you live nick
mines sits about 95mm lower at the front than standard with the stoffler on.
55mm stoffler
40mm lowering springs

·
Registered
622 Posts
must have got mountains for speed bumps where you live nick
mines sits about 95mm lower at the front than standard with the stoffler on.
55mm stoffler
40mm lowering springs
40mm lowering springs, where are these from mate? i could only find 30mm eibachs :S

1 - 11 of 11 Posts