Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like me horn has stopped working. Its makes a noise but its not the proper sound it should make.

Anyone ever had this problem ?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Has this happen on my previous car before I got the ST, turned out to be the battery not holding charge properly!
Once changed the battery the horn went back to its normal tone and was much louder!

Just an idea, may not be the battery though

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
my horns great on my st a nice manly horn lol.
i fixed my mrs horn on her punto by spraying contact cleaner up it and just keep using it.they can seize up from lack of use...

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
QUOTE(boost junkie @ 15 Feb 2010, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thinking about it, would it been disconnectied to fit a intercooler?

yes mate. it woul be relocated when you got your intercooler fited. maybe a loose wire. or only one of the two horns working.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
see ain't used since had me stuff fitted and went use it last night. where abouts is it in the engine bay?

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
QUOTE(boost junkie @ 15 Feb 2010, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>see ain't used since had me stuff fitted and went use it last night. where abouts is it in the engine bay?

think it would be relocated to the top of your intercooler mate. under the plastic cover/thingy near the bonnet lock.

·
Registered
659 Posts
QUOTE(boost junkie @ 15 Feb 2010, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>see ain't used since had me stuff fitted and went use it last night. where abouts is it in the engine bay?

Sounds like you went out specifically to use it lol Did you have a case of the horn Chris?
Yeh, if you wanted it re-connecting you needed to have gone for stage 3

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(np247921 @ 15 Feb 2010, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds like you went out specifically to use it lol Did you have a case of the horn Chris?
Yeh, if you wanted it re-connecting you needed to have gone for stage 3

Yeah, was trying peep at some1 last night lol.

Ill try stage 3 first then see if that fixes it haha

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
QUOTE(boost junkie @ 15 Feb 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Seems like me horn has stopped working. Its makes a noise but its not the proper sound it should make.

Anyone ever had this problem ?

Your spending too much time on here ! 21 & a faulty horn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts