Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mate went to honda yesterday to get a part for his car. He needs a new locking mechanism for the drivers door. When he went to give the guy at the parts desk the part number the guy asked him what he needed the part for, So he told him. Do you know the guy wouldn't give him the part and told him to book the car in so they could look at it.:lol:Then he sent him to the service desk to book it in. I couldn't belive it when my friend told me. I thought this would be the stunt they pull with older people. Think my friend should have told the guy to take a run and jump.

Is it just this guy or do Honda not give you parts without looking at you're car? What if he wanted brake pads? would they want to see that he needed them first? Im going to Honda this morning to see if i can get the part.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
My brother has got parts from Honda before without any problems, I am guessing it is the one in Hamilton last time he was in there he order a whole new fuel pipe front to back.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My brother has got parts from Honda before without any problems, I am guessing it is the one in Hamilton last time he was in there he order a whole new fuel pipe front to back.
Aye Hamilton, Went in the day and ordered the part no problems. My friend doesn't know much about cars, so they just took advantage of that. Usual, pray on the vulnerable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.