Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone done one if the home made cais, there is a how to on the forum but just wondering if anyone would give me a hand with fitting it. Have all the parts just a bit if help with the air box and ecu relocation. Thanks for any help

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Anyone done one if the home made cais, there is a how to on the forum but just wondering if anyone would give me a hand with fitting it. Have all the parts just a bit if help with the air box and ecu relocation. Thanks for any help
I've done 1 and so have a few others on here, getting the airbox out can be a nightmare but once its out its pretty easy and the ecu is best put in an RS housing to get the factory look and keep it safe.

Where about are you located I will give a hand if your local

·
Registered
916 Posts
As above getting the air box out is a little pig. But the rest is easy just take time to check all is tight and nothing is going to rub.

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Since this is in the northern Ireland section im guessing there
Sorry can't help then but the how 2 is very comprehensive and if you follow it then there should be no problems

Personally like I said I would put the ECU in the proper holder rather than behind the headlight but it's personal choice like with everything

It will take about 90 minutes and 85 of that is getting the airbox out...lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As above getting the air box out is a little pig. But the rest is easy just take time to check all is tight and nothing is going to rub.
Chris fancy doing it for me mate il throw you a few ££

Thanks for all the info lads and the willingness to help. If you fancy getting the ferry over you could make a weekend out of it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts