Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased a Focus ST2 facelift model which I pick up in about 7 days time....cannot wait!

For the passed 10 years I have been driving a company car, had no accidents and have letter confirming the same from the company insurer. I have an SP30 for speeding approximately 2 years ago.

I have had a hard time trying to get insurance companies to allow any discount, as they will not class it as NCD.

I have found a policy with Highway Insurance, via Central Insurance brokers. Does anyone have any experience of Highway, are they any good ?

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
QUOTE(GrahamF @ 18 Jan 2010, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have purchased a Focus ST2 facelift model which I pick up in about 7 days time....cannot wait!

For the passed 10 years I have been driving a company car, had no accidents and have letter confirming the same from the company insurer. I have an SP30 for speeding approximately 2 years ago.

I have had a hard time trying to get insurance companies to allow any discount, as they will not class it as NCD.

I have found a policy with Highway Insurance, via Central Insurance brokers. Does anyone have any experience of Highway, are they any good ?

I have been with Highway for the past two years. They are now part of the LV (Liverpool Victoria) group.

Competitive quotes every time.

I have not had the need to claim, but I would hope that they would be as helpful as the broker (Greenlight) who organised the cover for me.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I made two claims through Highway (via Greenlight), and one windscreen repair.

Each time, pretty quick to sort everything, no hassle, no increase in premium (non-fault), so pretty happy all round.

·
Vendor
709 Posts
QUOTE(GrahamF @ 18 Jan 2010, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have purchased a Focus ST2 facelift model which I pick up in about 7 days time....cannot wait!

We allow Company Car bonus and we have a scheme with Highway!!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Cheers for that OP. I'm running a quote through their website now.

Fingers crossed for a decent quote

Other than that, bell are happy to honour company car NCD. so worth a try.

Anyone else know of any other insurance companies which honour NCD for company car drivers?
(I need my insurance sorted by Weds)

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
I have been with highway for a nuber of years on and off via Chris knott.

You claim direct form Highway via 24/7 claims line but Chris Knott are there fore any issues.

I had to make a claim a few years ago and highway were happy for me to go to my chosen repairer and had inspected within days (over xmas period) and authorised straight away- this is unusual for insurers these days so a big

1 - 7 of 7 Posts