Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i know this Auto door locking just needs activated so wherew do i get it done? and how much?

Iv read on the dreamscience website that you can do it with there software? they also meantion other hidden features?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there any other Hidden features that can be enabled??? If i bought the dreamscience software what else can i do with it apart form remap and set up the auto locking????

How much do pumabuild charge to do the Auto locking?

·
Captain Slow
16,287 Posts
Adding the DS re-map will make the "shift" light work on the dash when you get to around 6,000RPM

·
Registered
552 Posts
its normaly done in IDS.. but because ford got wind of dealers doing it.. and ford left it disabled for a reason they removed the feature enable bit from IDS.. so as dealers upgrade their software less are able to do it now.. not that most will do it anyway.

But the reason its disabled is because there was some issue with it unlocking in the event of an accident.

lots of hidden stuff probably.. like you know the deflation detection system on the facelift 2008 focus?.. if you have a level 2 cluster, which basically all focus have except for the SAT Nav, and Auto which have level 3, and Studio that has level 1.

then you can enable the deflation detection system.. something ford was charging money for as an optional extra.. but all it requires is a few clicks and configuration.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts