Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just dropping in to say Hello!

I've not bought an ST yet... but hope to do so within the 1st couple of months of 2010!

I am 100% sure the ST will be the car I buy, it's just a matter of time now (the wait is feeling like forever)

Also I wanted to see the standard of the forum and I'm impressed

I've previously been on Cliosport.net and more recently SeatCupra.net (I owned a lovely Leon Cupra R for just under 3 years)

The ST pick up day next year will be awesome! I'm going to be on here to do some thourough homework before buying. Although ownership should be kinda similar to that of my ex Leon Cupra R.

Likely 1st mod: Remap!

Cheers,

Tom

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Tom,

to the club. One thing that really impresses me about the people on this forum is that most of the members, although having an understandable bias toward the ST, are generally quite complimentary about other cars and don't just slag them off out of hand. That doesn't mean to say that strong opinions are not voiced now and again!!! Maybe its because we're all comfortable in the knowledge that the ST is an exceptional car in its class and don't feel the need to justify having one by dissing the opposition (too much)!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Liz-whizz @ 7 Dec 2009, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Tom,

to the club. One thing that really impresses me about the people on this forum is that most of the members, although having an understandable bias toward the ST, are generally quite complimentary about other cars and don't just slag them off out of hand. That doesn't mean to say that strong opinions are not voiced now and again!!! Maybe its because we're all comfortable in the knowledge that the ST is an exceptional car in its class and don't feel the need to justify having one by dissing the opposition (too much)!!!

Haha, thanks

I've been used to the forum 'ways' from Cliosport and SeatCupra and I think this forum will be just as friendly and helpful!

Now I need to go and find the places you can get discount from by signing up and paying the tenner....

Remap & cat back are my 1st mod's I've decided! Once I get the car that is!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi Tom,

I too am a new member and i can say that this is definitely one of the best forums i've come across.

The Tech. side is awesome and the members are really helpful and friendly.

All thats left for me to say is " don't delay...buy an
Today.

·
Registered
577 Posts
QUOTE(Liz-whizz @ 7 Dec 2009, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Tom,

That's usually Vauxhall owner's club forums lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.