Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i would say hi to everyone on here. Getting my st3 on the 5th of december, cant wait. So far my plans for it are a bailey dv26 dump valve, blueflame cat back system, k&n panel filter, radtec/airtec intercooler and dreamscience. I was told that should be good for 300bhp. However all advice on better ways to tune it would be appreciated. Thanks and hope to chat soon.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Hello and
to the club. To get 300bhp you will need a downpipe and sports cat/decat along with the other mods you have mentioned. I also wouldnt bother with the panel filter and go straight for a CAIS. Get yourself Dreamscience mod C and you will be around 300bhp.

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,492 Posts
to the club Si the mods look good which part of the North East you from,you will find plenty of advice on here

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
QUOTE(thestumper @ 16 Nov 2009, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>To get 300bhp you will need a downpipe and sports cat/decat along with the other mods you have mentioned. I also wouldnt bother with the panel filter and go straight for a CAIS. Get yourself Dreamscience mod C and you will be around 300bhp.

^^^^^ Everything he said ^^^^^

to the club mate

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
to the
forum as you have plenty of time before your
arrives i would read up on mods as there are different products available to you

that will achieve close to 300 bhp

1 - 20 of 21 Posts