Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
thought I better do the honourable thing and introduce myself/submit my first post, so here goes.....after many years of owning Vauxhalls (all V6 versions), including my most recent gorgeous 02, Vectra B 2.6 Gsi, I took the plunge and sold it on to finance my recent, new arrival, that being a ST-3 in black, on an 08 plate. This was after years of saying I would never own a Ford again, (many past Fords - pre Vauxhall era, many problems). However, research and opinion into the ST Focus got the better of me in my hunt for a 'new' car and with that in mind I took the plunge. The reports I read were spot on about the ST, handling, ride, comfort, power etc etc, (fuel consumption
- can't have it all, eh?), and so now you can consider me re-converted.
. I do think Ford have come a long way with thier cars etc, especially in the last 5 years or so.

Have had a brief browse around the site and it all looks good. For me, I like to keep my car stock standard, however, I have already been tempted to look into the 260 upgrade........but for now will have to save me pennies, then convince her indoors we need it

That's me really, so any Vauxhall jokes, feel free. Ahhh, they were happy days, hopefully the same can be had with the ST

It's early at the moment (0645hrs) and I am off to get a paper - going the long way round of course.......TTFN

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Hey up fella and
to the club.

Glad that you have changed sides

The first time i went out in mine to the shops i was gone hours my wife was not impressed.

I would pay your £10 per year membership the amount off information and discounts on thing like mods and upgrades in unbelievable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts