Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys a newbie here from Barry in South Wales. Im looking at getting a Focus ST2 on the weekend they look a really nice car. Is there anything to look out for??

Thanks

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Hi and
to the club,

As far as what to look out for is much to do with weather your getting new or second hand. its always worth a look at the
`s that come up for sale on here. then at least you will no the history of the car and that it`s been looked after.

Keep an eye out for meets and events in the south wales section you may be able to get along to some to introduce yourself.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys
And i have changed my location to Barry now, so no stalking me

QUOTE(STEO @ 23 Jan 2010, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>One thing for sure to look out for, is it has to be orange, they are faster you know

And i am looking at a blue ST today, so sorry it aint orange

And im hoping everything goes fine today when finding my car because i haven't had much luck with cars this month.. So fingers crossed

·
Registered
80 Posts
matey! Good luck at searching. My advice to you is to check out the sticky post at the top at what to look for when picking up/looking for a new
i used it and it helped me a lot

Im not far from you, only down in the Bay, so anytime you fancy a drive once you get it (or before!) or need help if you mod it give me a shout!

Dan

·
Registered
423 Posts
QUOTE(BlueLightning5047 @ 25 Jan 2010, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
matey! Good luck at searching. My advice to you is to check out the sticky post at the top at what to look for when picking up/looking for a new
i used it and it helped me a lot

Im not far from you, only down in the Bay, so anytime you fancy a drive once you get it (or before!) or need help if you mod it give me a shout!

Dan

Thanks for offering to help, if i do need anything i will give you a shout

And i have got my car now, i got a Blue ST-2. I will post pics up as soon as i have taken some. I am really pleased with the car.

The only doen side is, is that i rang aviva for the 7 days free insurance so i can tax the car but i was rejected because i have to be 25 to get insured with them. So i am unable to get tax at the moment so the car is off the road until i get the cover note through the post

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.