Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
mk2.5 orange 3 door
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, my name is Aaron, from Hednesford, Cannock, Staffs.

A little about me:
I am 33 and currently have a mk2.5 orange 3 door Focus St2. Bought it completely standard with 2 owners and iv'e had it now for nearly a year.

My motoring background started with old school fords, namely XR2, XR3i, XR3i with a 2 litre zetec in, s2 RS Turbo. All back when you could get all of the mentioned models for under a grand! I then went to the dark side and have had 3 Impreza's (2 classics and a blob) and an evo 5, all tuned between 300-400bhp. Then parenthood hit and I found myself driving more 'sensible' cars for the last few years, but have now been lucky enough to have been able to have the focus just as a weekend car.

I cannot believe how much the cars of yesteryear are rocketing up in price!

The car currently is at the following spec:
Block mod
RS clutch
3" d/pipe
Decat mid pipe
Scorpion 2.5" non res cat back
Forge recirc valve with yellow spring
Grp A filter with silicone turbo to x/over pipe
Silicone symposer delete cold side pipe
Dreamscience/Radtec intercooler
Running mod X and actually had it R/Roaded this weekend just gone at MSL B'ham and it made 285.25hp and 332.5lbft at the wheels

Future plans:
It's booked in for LSD end of the month :)
Other than that; long term it will be wheels, maybe semi slicks, 6 pots, rear roll bar then just get it looking as mint as possible for shows and meets etc.

I hope there is regular meets close to where I am for like minded people and owners?

Thanks all, look forward to hearing from you guys
Aaron.

·
Registered
mk2.5 orange 3 door
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Snowblind,

Yes I have been busy and it’s been an expensive year on it! I tend to do my forum research and come up with a plan of action before buying a car. It’s just been a case of saving for up for each mod over the last year.
Once the diffs done, that’s most of the big spending on it done... hopefully!

I’ll have a go of uploading a couple of images tomorrow on the work pc, see if I can figure it out.
🙂
Aaron

·
Registered
mk2.5 orange 3 door
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's a couple of it at MSL (if the attachments work)
Exterior was also stock when i bought it.
The only things I have in mind for exterior now are wheels, brakes and possibly a Rieger RS style bumper and rear wiper delete. Oh and I have new mud flaps in the garage but will wait for if i fit a more aggressive wheel type before fitting them.

And one not longer after i bought it, just after the Cobra springs went on.
It had the wind defelctors on here but they keep bloody falling off!

Aaron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts