Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i will be travelling up your kneck of the woods, a week on sunday, and was just wondering if there was anymeets planned for that week, be cool to get out and meet a few of the owners for up north.

Just out of total curiosity?

Mark

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im coming up on sunday the 13th, and will be staying till the 18th. Will be at Murcar, if that makes any difference got a course to do at talon ndt. Great fun!

But if there is anything happening then ill be happy to show up for a few hours, been up a few times, but never with the st

Mark

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i will do marc, yea hopefully a small meet would be nice get me out the bar for a wee while, haha, not that its a bad thing.....but it gets a bit boring. Tho im not to familiar with aberdeen, but will have a snt nav and know some places

Mark

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
There's not much goes on here in the winter to be honest mate - its why the Scotland North region don't have many posts.

Many of us hide offshore or indoors simply because its too cold to stand around outside!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.