Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just a quicky to introduce myself... from Middlesbrough.. Picking up my new toy (new to me) on Saturday, it's 07 in red ST-2 with the the ford st mountune kit already put on.. do not know much about it apart from increases my horse power and makes it sound cool... so if anyone knows any more please tell me... Thanks all anyway.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all and thanks for your reply I did tell them that the car came with this but they said they had never herd of it and would make no difference to my policy and they had never herd of it? quickfit insurance.

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
QUOTE(darrenx @ 22 Nov 2009, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all and thanks for your reply I did tell them that the car came with this but they said they had never herd of it and would make no difference to my policy and they had never herd of it? quickfit insurance.

Hi Darren and
to the
club

I'm not sure how you described the mountune kit to your insurer, but insurers sometimes recognise it as being a Focus ST 260. If it was me I would definatly want my insurance paperwork to reflect the upgrade

1 - 16 of 16 Posts