Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiy all, just a quick hello, and a question aswell if any 1 knows.

i paid for full membership on the 2nd and i had my tax holder and stickers in the post 2day but im still not a member? any idea of timescale as i thought id be a member faster than they cn post me summet?

cheers guys

dave

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,495 Posts
to the club can take up to a week to get upgraded,they have all been busy upgradeing the site this week so may be delayed

·
Registered
327 Posts

i paid for full membership on the 2nd and i had my tax holder and stickers in the post 2day but im still not a member? any idea of timescale as i thought id be a member faster than they cn post me summet?

cheers guys

dave
Yo Welcome to the club, You wont regret paying the Tenner I piad it a few weeks ago and just bought an ST the other day the amount of help and info on here is amazing.

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
hello and
to the bible of all things
fella. can take a while to be upgraded as its done manually & the site was being upgraded.

·
Registered
5,516 Posts

cheers guys

dave
Hi and

It's probably been delayed due to the upgrade as mentioned but will let Admin know

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I would think it was the forum upgrade that has caused the delay to your full membership status.

You could always PM an admin to check where they are with it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would think it was the forum upgrade that has caused the delay to your full membership status.

You could always PM an admin to check where they are with it.
ye messaged them on fridy but still no reply and no full membership? is there any1 on here that i could pm that could let me know whats going on?

cheers for the replys tho guys

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
ye messaged them on fridy but still no reply and no full membership? is there any1 on here that i could pm that could let me know whats going on?

cheers for the replys tho guys
As said above the site has undergone some major new upgrades etc , need to be a wee bit patient , sure they will upgrade you asap

·
Registered
7,017 Posts

Regards upgrading your membership, I'm afraid there has been a slight 'technical' problem.

Should be resolved very soon.

Regards

Allan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts