Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice
like the all black theme
i sprayed the fog surronds panther black....still waiting to get the grills done

only other difference is i added DMB black st stickers and gel overlays

i would like to add front/rear stoffler...but cant justify the cost, considering it adds no value to the car, apart from attractive looks to encouage someone to buy it over a standard look

if only i had the cash

done all the engine mods to justify modC

theonly thing im not sure of is the vibratechnics torque link....it doesnt seem any smoother on gear change...but does add throttle response....but the vibrations are mooooooody!!!!!

might add a whiteloine rarb...but as far as im concerned (providing i dont get a sack of pound notes fall out the sky) all i really want is to paint the upper/lower grills panther black

thanks for the comments though guys

come on gav....tell me how poo poo it looks....i need degrading lol

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
Looking very nice Thunder
. Maybe you could make it to the next Black Horse meet so we can all see it in the flesh matey ??

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Your car looks great matey

They are some very helpful pics to me as that is exactly how my car would look if i took my black fading to anthracite cheques off which is something i have been thinking about. For the time being i think i will leave them on

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Your car looks great matey

They are some very helpful pics to me as that is exactly how my car would look if i took my black fading to anthracite cheques off which is something i have been thinking about. For the time being i think i will leave them on
maybe consider changing for a semi naked female viking, weilding a flaming sword? eh? eh?

you can picture it cant you?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts