Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i would say a quick hello to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Gav i havent actually got a
yet but i am currently looking for one and at the same time selling my current car which is a 2004 seat leon cupra r 225. Here she is:

Cant decide on what colour i want though i am stuck between blue and orange hmmm. anyway i hopefully will be joining you all soon when i find one got some big plans with it and plan on attending a few shows hopefully. Will be good to come back to the ford scene as i used to attend alot of shows with my old fiesta rs1800

Thanks for reading hope to be meeting you all soon at some meets etc

Cheers

Gav

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i got a funny feeling it is going to be an orange one i will be getting they look immence
i have seen one i want and he is on here i justt need to get shot of the leon first before i can get anything. Sad times as i am inpatient when i want something

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hello and welcome to the club, I had a cupra I loved it, however the ST only just beat it as my best car.

I am sure I have seen that car before looking at the plate
(seatcupra.net? maybe)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.