Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i guys. everytime i select a forum or topic my computer is flahing back to my desktop briefly, then the forum or topic appears!

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Strange one, is anyone else experiencing this please,? We may be able to find a common denominator.

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
c'mon guys im still having this problem! especially when i use the view new content function.
it flashes back to my desktop for a second & then loads the page, saying done, but with errors on this page!
its only happening on this site, so i dont think its a problem with my laptop.

·
Premium Member
Graham - mk2 stage 3
5,193 Posts
I don't get the desktop, but whenever I go from the new content list to the first new post in a thread and back again, I get the shoutbox (even though I have it minimised) and I jump arouind the thread before eventually getting to the first unread post.

I'm using Firefox 3.6 and have no problems elsewhere - and had no problems before the upgrade on here.

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
Hey guys,

I am not having the same troubles but i am finding it hard to change my status, Its saying i have not set my status but every time i try to its not changing !!

Or am i doing it wrong ??

Some info on how its doen would be great ??

Many thanks

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Hey guys,

I am not having the same troubles but i am finding it hard to change my status, Its saying i have not set my status but every time i try to its not changing !!

Or am i doing it wrong ??

Some info on how its doen would be great ??

Many thanks
You're sorted now mate

·
Founder (retired)
2,057 Posts
stingy, I've replied to your PM, you appear to one of very few with the problem, and we cant just fix something based on the little bit of information you've provided, i.e. errors? what do they say? where?. Please reply to my PM and I will do my best to figure out why for you.

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts