Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really want to change my wind badges as look outside and always think thunderbirds.Been lloking around an i know you can get the Aussie chrome badge,the colour coded indicator from pumabuild,Whats peoples views on what looks best my st is black.
thanks for views and help

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I like the "Aussie" round ones even less so i opted to modify the existing ones. Another choice is to modify the facelift ones to fit them in the prefacelift (if you like them).

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The facelift ones are better read posts about them not fitting.What would be needed to modify them to fit as all i can find is they leave a gap but can not find any more info on it ????

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Therion has mentioned to me that he thinks he read a post about modding the facelift badge to fit without the gap has anybody got few info or link to the post .

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,446 Posts
QUOTE(adrian2006uk @ 26 Feb 2010, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Therion has mentioned to me that he thinks he read a post about modding the facelift badge to fit without the gap has anybody got few info or link to the post .
just buy some standard indicators & cover them in some 3m carbon. then put an
graphic on it. think it was thurso who did his like this and it looks great!

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thurso does look cool but i know you have done other carbon bits and not sure what they would look like the only carbon bit on the car.Where did you get the st stickers from ???

·
Registered
523 Posts
QUOTE(adrian2006uk @ 26 Feb 2010, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thurso does look cool but i know you have done other carbon bits and not sure what they would look like the only carbon bit on the car.Where did you get the st stickers from ???

I just phoned DMB graphics and told them what I was after, great service from them

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
The face lift ones will fit if you are very careful, thye are very tight.

If you are realy bothered by them get the holes filled
, I am tempted by this on our lasses.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.