Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm in the process of organising a Road Trip in aid of Help for Heroes, this is the complete link to the event on this site,

http
://www.focusstoc.com/forums/August-201...ia-t57959.html

What I am looking for is sponsorship from companies and/or corporations. I'm basically hiring out space on all the cars taking part in the Rally for people's logos to be placed on them, Dave at DMB has been kind enough to help out and keep the costs down in producing the decals for the companies.

Between this site and Facebook I have around 30 cars and atleast 10 bikes willing to make the trip, it will be getting pushed out to other groups of people in the very near future so the numbers will increase. The trip will be planned with the German authorities being fully aware of what is happening so will be legal in this respect.

There are several options to give sponsorship from your company/corporation if you are interested or could help please PM me and I will email you with the full details of options.

If you are unable to make the trip yourself then please speak to those people that are making the trip and sponsor them as an individual.

All help towards this cause is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Just to keep you in the loop Mick,

I'm intalks with Zoe at LVM Insurance and Sparkasse Vest ....... for possible sponsorship deals for the Stelvio !!
Also speaking to Black Horse Finance and BFBS Radio !!......might be a little early to confirm anything, but at this moment in time, its looking good !! I'm positive i can get a result here matey !!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Tippex ST @ 8 Jan 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just to keep you in the loop Mick,

I'm intalks with Zoe at LVM Insurance and Sparkasse Vest ....... for possible sponsorship deals for the Stelvio !!
Also speaking to Black Horse Finance and BFBS Radio !!......might be a little early to confirm anything, but at this moment in time, its looking good !! I'm positive i can get a result here matey !!

Davie,

I'll send you the sponsorship form and sponsorship request through to your email address. It lists the prices for corporations and companies to pay for their decals to be displayed on the trip. Someone like BFBS I need you to leave alone as I'm planning on arranging other things so we can get as much publicity from them as possible, the others are spot on though mate.

Email sent.

·
Registered
647 Posts
No worries mate !!

I'll stay away from BFBS then mucker !!! My plan was to ambush the presenters in the Staff Car Park and ":censored: Turpin" them
"Stand AND Deliver"

My Father in-law works for Sparkasse Vest and he said his Boss likes the idea of sponsoring us

Davie

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Tippex ST @ 9 Jan 2010, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No worries mate !!

I'll stay away from BFBS then mucker !!! My plan was to ambush the presenters in the Staff Car Park and ":censored: Turpin" them
"Stand AND Deliver"

My Father in-law works for Sparkasse Vest and he said his Boss likes the idea of sponsoring us

Davie

Just pass on the request letter then mate and we'll see where it takes us. I've sent out 75 emails with it attached yesterday got another 60 or so to go today and 25 letters. These are just the motoring ones there's plenty more to go yet!! I'm hoping this is going to get huge!!

A bit disappointed no one from the site sponsors has spoken up, but I suppose its difficult times for everyone!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts