Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried on 3 laptops , one running W7 , vista and another on XP.

Same problem is :

Install software , install dongle, install USB OBD adapter with drivers supplied(this flashes from red to green when drivers installed).

Start software with dongle in usb port, program starts ok then asks to insert usb-obd adapter.

Plug in to usb then to obd port , flashing green then goes red , then goes back to green again then program goes no further and says 'not responding', same on both laptops.

Its as if it cannot read my ecu !!!

I put the car back to stock with the stratagem 7 before doing anything.

Hope someone from DS is on here as I cant get hold of anyone.

Anybody else have the same problem and fix please.
Very frustrating this !!!

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,448 Posts
QUOTE(james-st @ 30 Jan 2010, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tried on 3 laptops , one running W7 , vista and another on XP.

Same problem is :

Install software , install dongle, install USB OBD adapter with drivers supplied(this flashes from red to green when drivers installed).

Start software with dongle in usb port, program starts ok then asks to insert usb-obd adapter.

Plug in to usb then to obd port , flashing green then goes red , then goes back to green again then program goes no further and says 'not responding', same on both laptops.

Its as if it cannot read my ecu !!!

I put the car back to stock with the stratagem 7 before doing anything.

Hope someone from DS is on here as I cant get hold of anyone.

Anybody else have the same problem and fix please.
Very frustrating this !!!

Hi James

I have asked Carl to contact you by e-mail, he thinks it is a simple fix, i'll call him again now to remind him.

We'll get you up and running shortly.

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.