Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im mat from sheffield...im currently own the new focus rs in white.. but looking to gain some info on the st`s so i can buy 1 for my wife as a daily runner so hope i dont annoy anyone by asking to many question..

all the best mat.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hi Mat and welcome to the club. Good to see another enthusiast from Sheffield. Have only seen two white RS's about in Sheff. One was Lookers demo car so the other may well have been you. Feel free to ask any questions - the more technical the more you may wish to join up and get access to the rest of the forum (if you haven't already).

All the best!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(weSTie @ 12 Jan 2010, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mat where about in sheffield you from

hi im from parson cross mate...where abouts in sheffield are u mate?

QUOTE(MST @ 12 Jan 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Mat and welcome to the club. Good to see another enthusiast from Sheffield. Have only seen two white RS's about in Sheff. One was Lookers demo car so the other may well have been you. Feel free to ask any questions - the more technical the more you may wish to join up and get access to the rest of the forum (if you haven't already).

All the best!

yea may well have been me mate as i only know of mine the demo and 1 other in white so far...yup i will be joining up shortly..just gona find the mrs a nice ST.

here a couple of pics just in case you see me about.

and the new reg now.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
QUOTE(w77_7ara @ 13 Jan 2010, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi im from parson cross mate...where abouts in sheffield are u mate?

yea may well have been me mate as i only know of mine the demo and 1 other in white so far...yup i will be joining up shortly..just gona find the mrs a nice ST.

here a couple of pics just in case you see me about.

and the new reg now.

Yep - that is the one! not seen it since the new reg though - is that fairly new on?
Will give you a wave next time!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.