Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

i'm Matty, not really got much to say i'm hoping to have a ST in orange and only orange in june/july 2012 im starting to save for it this april coming.
wasnt planning on joining untill i got it but Scott, Paul and Marc have all told me to join.. so here i am

Matty B

·
1,285 Posts
Nice to see you Matt!!

Didn't take much persuasion to make you join!!

Enjoy the forum

Scott

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers guys

thanks steve i know it is good colour choice .. just need to tell storm that now

·
1,285 Posts
QUOTE(MB52 MAT @ 9 Jan 2010, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>cheers guys

thanks steve i know it is good colour choice .. just need to tell storm that now

Matt...

you will learn that it is
ALL THE WAY!!!!

·
1,285 Posts
QUOTE(stevie b asbo @ 9 Jan 2010, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dont be silly Scott me and Matty know better
ALL THE WAY

Now Stevie.... don't let me have to come over there and
you !!!!

LOL!! No matter what colour it is , you will love it!!

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Welcome Mat, glad to see your saving for it and not getting yourself in debt. Plus by then your insurance will be cheeper.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea had two cars already paid them off straight away i wouldnt like to be paying every month for a car ill like to know its all paid for and its mine
, be 21 then so hoping my insurance will be cheaper ( anything under 3 grand and ill be happy
) i checked it now and they want £7000 !! argh lol im just hoping next two years makes a difference, paying £2100 now for my 1.4

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
QUOTE(MB52 MAT @ 9 Jan 2010, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yea had two cars already paid them off straight away i wouldnt like to be paying every month for a car ill like to know its all paid for and its mine
, be 21 then so hoping my insurance will be cheaper ( anything under 3 grand and ill be happy
) i checked it now and they want £7000 !! argh lol im just hoping next two years makes a difference, paying £2100 now for my 1.4

£7000
mate that is just silly for a hot hatch. Wait till your old like me i pay £300.

·
Registered
452 Posts
welcome mat, good luck with the saving for the motor, theres no way i could wait 2 years to get my
, as soon as i decided that i wanted an
i went and got it!! i asure you that the wait will be well worth it mate

·
Registered
241 Posts
to the club Mat. Good luck with the saving, I'm sure it will be worth it. There are quite a few 20-22 yr olds on here so one of them may post a reply on here regarding insurance. Hopefully it won't be as expensive as you might think.
Lizzy

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
to the club.

That's a wise move saving up for your
. I hope the insurance is resonable by the time you get your EO.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts