Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey guys my name is Liam and I have just ordered a Focus ST-3. They say delivery will be in march and I am very excited. Anyway cut to the point my options are

Spirit blue colour
ST style pack
Privacy glass
Door edge protectors
Sony DAB premium sound system

No idea what the premium sound system is like anyone got one?

Thanks

Liam

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
fella, and congrats on your purchase! The premium sound system adds a small amp and a subwoofer in the spare wheel well, that option wasn't available when I ordered mine although I wanted Satnav so wouldn't have been able to have it anyway. Not sure if anybody on here has that, I'm sure they'll speak up if they have

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Nice one and welcome. Like Sean said you get a sub but lose the spare wheel I think. The Americans have the sub mounted in the boot but at the side so they keep there spare wheel. Don't know why they didnt do the same over here as when I had my vxr I hated not having a spare wheel, that gel stuff is useless lol

·
Registered
791 Posts
Well done mate - I ordered mine on Saturday, so similar build and delivery to yours I guess.

Good choice on the style pack and privacy glass!

Don't suppose your dealer mentioned if your car would be on a 13 plate? mine wasn't sure, as there appeared to be some confusion whether 13 would be used due to some people having suspicions of the number 13!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Well done mate - I ordered mine on Saturday, so similar build and delivery to yours I guess.

Good choice on the style pack and privacy glass!

Don't suppose your dealer mentioned if your car would be on a 13 plate? mine wasn't sure, as there appeared to be some confusion whether 13 would be used due to some people having suspicions of the number 13!
I read something about the 13 plate and supposedly it will be the next plate.

http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/285994/superstitious_buyers_can_skip_13reg.html

·
Registered
791 Posts
I read something about the 13 plate and supposedly it will be the next plate.

http://www.evo.co.uk...skip_13reg.html
""New plans being discussed by the DVLA could let superstitious Motorists have their vehicles registered as a 62-plate effectively keeping it the same as vehicles registered from September 1st, 2012 to February 28, 2013.
Under the DVLA's proposal number plates would then revert back to the usual pattern - so in other words 63 registration plates will be introduced from September 1, 2013.""

So could have it as a 62.. rather have 13!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To be honest I hope it's not gonna be a 13 because I hate that number! Oh so the sub will be in the boot, I get a tyre repair kit instead how nice of them, time is going to go so slow now I bet!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just a random question, but What's it like to park & reverse park? As I've only driven smaller cars.

Liam

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
you will be fine mate, the reverse sensors help (glad i have them cos the misses will be driving the ST also
)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
you will be fine mate, the reverse sensors help (glad i have them cos the misses will be driving the ST also
)
Your brave letting her drive your car lol I don't think I could even sit passenger if I let my misses drive mine. I would have a heart attack lol
Thankfully mine has a auto only license. I was also looking at a mondeo titanium x sport but after realising that the petrol engine (the ecoboost one) is auto only my decision was made up pretty easy lol

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Your brave letting her drive your car lol I don't think I could even sit passenger if I let my misses drive mine. I would have a heart attack lol
Thankfully mine has a auto only license. I was also looking at a mondeo titanium x sport but after realising that the petrol engine (the ecoboost one) is auto only my decision was made up pretty easy lol
the misses works in the city so we only need one car and tbh she doesnt drive that often.

but my god she has picked up so bad habbits

1 - 20 of 45 Posts