Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am hopefuly going to be buying my first
in the coming week and just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone. I've test drove a few and am left smiling every time and can't wait to experience that feeling every day

I imagine it will be a bit of a step up from my last car - a Diesel powered Golf - but with a bit of luck and occasionally some help from you guys, I'm sure it will be fun.

Jon

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome you may see us around we are in sunbury but in staines all the time !!

Enjoy it

Where are you buying it from?

What st you getting (st, st2 or st3)?
How many doors?
Colour?

You will love it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it is a small world Rob. I actually live in Upper Haliford, just round the corner from you

I'm looking to get either an ST-2 or ST-3 with 3 doors and in that colour which I believe is called performance blue.

I've seen a few on autotrader that I'm interested in and hopefully will get to see them next week when I've got some time off.

If you've got any buying tips other then the ones in the very useful guides on the forum, it would be most welcome.

Can't wait!!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Welcome along, you'll find a fair few of us living locally i'm only down the road in Hampton. Used to work round the corner from you in Charlton Village, i'm about due a visit staines direction son as i've not been along to see TonyST in a while. I'm sure I must be due some more goodies for my car now. I'm sure there will be a list by the time I go.

Keep your eyes peeled on the regional area forums as I know Phil will be trying to arrange a few more meets round this way this year.

·
Registered
179 Posts
welcome along.. I'm x middx, Osterley was where I grew up and went to college in Ashford.. the mighty Spelthorne! which I gather is being knocked down?!?! Good luck on your hunting

·
Registered
561 Posts
to the
forum Jon I'm local to you lower Feltham see you around when you purchase your
Dont think i have seen you around, i am in sunbury (feltham side of sunbury cross)

Its normally my wife driving ours, Ours is a red facelift !

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Dont think i have seen you around, i am in sunbury (feltham side of sunbury cross)

Its normally my wife driving ours, Ours is a red facelift !
I'm sure you will recognise it when you see it. I will keep an eye for a red facelift

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I've done it! Deposit put down today on a 56 plate black ST-3. Not the colour I was originally looking for but when I saw it, it had to be mine
. Pick it up on Monday so these next few days are going to drag...............

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Well I've done it! Deposit put down today on a 56 plate black ST-3. Not the colour I was originally looking for but when I saw it, it had to be mine
. Pick it up on Monday so these next few days are going to drag...............
It will be worth the wait

1 - 19 of 19 Posts