Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick hello to you all....been an dun it ....tango ST2 delivered on 29th.......cant wait...feel like a boy racer again.....been looking for one for about 2 years and finalll taken the plunge today(far too old for a boy racer) can't wait

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(gavina2 @ 17 Jan 2010, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>will look out for you round scunny, where you getting it from?

I've bought it from Eddie Wrights.....got a good deal in the end....they've had it in for a few weeks now ...so a bit of bartering power...am really happy with the deal....just got to wait to get me private reg swapped and one or two things taken out of me 1800 Focus Sport........ let me know what u r drivin and I'll keep an eye out

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mine's a 5 dr sea grey facelift with private plates, saw on eddie wrights web site the other day the orange one, my cous has got a orange one as well st3 brand new so you might see that round scuuy as well..

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome mate from an old boy, similar age to you from around the Grimsby area and a former Mountune EO ST3 owner.
You won't regret the choice.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Blimey ...... Newbies in MY area ... Wooo Hooo !!

Must arrange a little mini meet so we can all meet up before the main meets start !!!!

to the club !!!!

Hope to see a few of you around the Scunny area ...... Cant miss my little motor..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
41 Hours to wait until pick up......I'm like a big kid..........can't wait....bring it on....all standard at the moment..been one owner from new...gonna try it for a week or two then ave to save hard for a few mods.......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts